Wednesday, September 7, 2022

September 6, 2022 The long road home

 

September 6, 2022  Going Home

My humans let me walk around a lot.  I am bored.

I heard Sunny and Crew leave for work at 4am.  When the sun started coming up, I did my walk, before the heat set in.  We readied Hannah for the ride home.

Lots of rural roads before we hit hwy 99.  Whether you take I5 or 99, the ride home sucks.  Lots of trucks and it is hot.  Going through Bakersfield it was 117…  and I had to stop to use Hannah’s bathroom…  oh my that was treacherous!

There had been a fire in Castaic.  The southland 5 lanes were open, but not all the northbound lanes.  As we soared by, we agonized for those gazillions of cars and trucks that were trying to make their way north.  Miles and miles and miles… even the side streets were jammed.  Oh my…

As usual, when we pull up to the house, Rudy starts bobbing his head with excitement.  MEOWT.  Ok baby… go have fun…

Now comes the real work…

At this point Spouse’s son-in-law John wants Hannah as a hunting retreat.  This would be such a fitting retirement for her…  Will keep you posted…  Until then… c u next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment