Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Mesquite Mojo - or not

Friday, June 11, 2010

Wow, the wind is KICKING ass right now! A little bit of rain too.

Since our tee time was or 7:30am, I only got a short powerwalk around the premises. Some baby ducks have arrived since we were here last. We loaded our clubs and headed for the Palms golf course. Oh but wait! Mr. Forget something forgot our snacks, so back we go…

We could not believe the beautiful weather here in Mesquite. While normally it is triple digit, it was only in the mid 80’s with a slight cloud cover. It was almost balmy. Tomorrow is supposed to be a little cooler! WOW! I shot 102, which I was pretty happy with. I got a par on the hole that ate me up the last time. Hah! Of course, other holes… Oh well… Spouse shot 128. Our joint net was 66, not bad for a couple of hackers, but not good enough to win anything.

Got back to Bart and Hannah and had lunch. Spouse took a shower, then came out in his undies to read. I had the TV on, watching Ellen DeGeneres and I dozed off. I think they call this a ‘nap’. I must have been out for 15 minutes and I could not believe that Spouse did not wake me up. So, I look over and he is out too, and if I had the camera handy, I would have had the picture of the trip! Let me describe it to you…

Spouse was sitting in one of the reclining chairs. He was holding a book open, as if he was reading it (but he wasn’t as he was sleeping). His perky man boobs were resting comfortably on his rounded six pack abs. He was wearing underwear, but his arms and hands were strategically placed so that you could not tell he was wearing underwear. His legs were comfortably open in a vee at the top, bending at the knees like frogs legs. This burning hunk of love is all mine!

But since I didn’t have the camera at hand, I decided to do something else. I polished the toenails on his left foot this bright coral color. I was laughing and crying at the same time. He kept on sleeping. Oh, I do not have any nail polish remover here… Anyway, he woke and didn’t notice it. As I was getting ready for my shower, I heard him exclaim a big Dammit! I started laughing and crying some more.

Off to our hors d’oerves and social hour. Did a little gambling, but the mojo is gone. When we got back to Hannah, BIG WINDS! Kind of fun as long as we are not moving on a highway…

No comments:

Post a Comment