Saturday, July 2, 2011

7/2/2011: FOUR, FORE, FOR, 4...



Saturday July 2, 2011: Fore, Four, For, 4

Today, Spouse and I decided to play golf. Why, on a weekend is beyond me but it seemed like the thing to do. We got a tee time at Glendoveer East golf course. It reminded me a little of Griffith Park courses, except with huge stands of redwoods. Then there were the hills, kind of like Elkins Ranch. It was good to get the golf cobwebs off of us. I stunk on the front 9. My mojo was off with waiting on every hole. Even if I didn't wait, my mojo was off! Spouse was his normal self - either off or on! Did better on the back 9 and the backup disappeared so it was play as you go golf. Overall I shot 101 (should have been about a 90 as I missed so many easy shots). Spouse shot 115. Some beautiful holes with Mt. St. Helens in the background.

When we got home, they boys had done some cleaning in Hannah! Wow! I wonder how many arguments they had as to who would vacuum vs who would scrub the sinks! I am just glad to see the results!

Now, everybody is watching 'Something About Mary' - always good for a laugh. Who knows what the rest of the night holds...

No comments:

Post a Comment