Tuesday, September 23, 2014

September 20, 2014 EEK!


Saturday September 20, 2014    
 
What is that, and why is it in my house?
 
Getting ready to go, I saw something very concerning.  As I was standing INSIDE Hannah with Rudy at my feet, there by the reclining chair was a MOUSE!  INSIDE Hannah!  I did not eek!  I was a big girl.   I watched as it climbed inside the heater grate and I ran outside... SPOUSE!!!!!  Rudy is sniffing.  Where did it go?  How did it get in here?  How long has it been an illegal alien in Hannah?  Have we been violating wildlife laws?  Most important...  How will I sleep tonite...  Will I have Indiana Jones dreams?  Since we are at a Wal-Mart, Spouse bought some mouse traps.  We will take Rudy's collar off tonite so he can be stealth.  He keeps sniffing the vents... oy.  Spouse turned on the heater, but the critter did not exit.  argh!
 
We are heading back to Farmington today.  I had a major fight with Samaaaaantha.  For some reason, she just did not want us to take hwy 550, which is the shortest route and a big hwy.    We let her stew in her wrongness as we got to Farmington our way in less miles than she was recommending.
 
Oh, don't think this is the last blog.  Mouse updates are forthcoming!  Oops!  Spouse just stepped on a mouse trap...  oh the four letter words!

No comments:

Post a Comment