Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Friday, September 16, 2016 On to the Golf tourney


Friday, September 16, 2016

I caught another mousie!  It is so easy here!  I love it.  I played with it.  I threw it in the air and everything.  Then my paternal human pulled me off of it and let it get away.  What's with that?

This morning, we had Kathleen over for some coffee and warm air.  It was another cold night, but not quite as bad as the nights before.  After we bid farewell, we went for the hike up to the Spectra Point.  It is warm in the sun, cold in the shade, but at least I didn't need a jacket.  There were two hotshots that passed us with nothing but shorts on.  I guess they wanted to strut their stuff...  It was NOT that warm... but their stuff was definitely strutted!

We got back and readied Hannah for her next trip, down to our golf tournament - the whole reason for this trip.  It was hard pulling Rudy away from his mousing, but we did it and moved back down to Cedar City, then on to the town of Washington, right north of St. George.  I am sure the city of Washington and St. George used to be quite separate.  Now, they run into one another with all the development.   This is 69 miles from Cedar Breaks, but it is 6000 feet lower, and 35 degrees warmer!  Back to shorts and t-shirts.

We booked the RV spot a couple of months ago.  Correction:  Spouse booked it.  He did not remember which park he booked...  He kind of remembered the space number though.  I looked through some emails and narrowed the parks down to two, then he remembered.  When we got here, there was nobody in the office to confirm the space number, but a gentleman in a golf cart took us to the space Spouse thought it was and it was empty, so maybe he is right.  I hope so because that is where we set up.  With no internet...  Ugh... posting blogs may be a problem.

And Samantha... from this direction, the RV park is on the LEFT not the RIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment