Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Saturday, September 17, 2016 Red Solo Cup - I fill you up, let's have a party


Saturday, September 17, 2016
My humans have me in a new place.  It seems kind of tame to me... Wait!  I see a birdie!  oh, there is a dog...
My morning walk took me around the area.  There is lots of development going on here.  Of course, Spouse talked to every person he met to find out the details of the park we are in.  It is really a mobile home park where you own the space.  There are a few RV spots that the office will rent out for the owners.  Apparently, the owners go travel around, and rent their space while they are gone, then they come back.  It is very clean and quiet.
We ran some errands, which for Spouse involves stopping at RV stores so he can chew on what he likes and doesn't like.  And what this friend may like or that friend.  And on and on... Ok, can we go now?
Tonite is the 'meet and greet' of all the golfers that are attending this soiree.  They are staying at the Holiday Inn Express.  This being Utah, no alcohol can be served at the event... unless it is disguised in a plain pitcher, and you pour it in a red solo cup...  Hah!  We just happened to have a plain pitcher and red solo cups...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment