Monday, August 29, 2022

August 28, 2022 Slow Sunday in Utah

August 28, 2022  What to do on a Sunday in Utah

My humans took me to the grassy area and sat while I sniffed and chewed.  Then some humans with canines came.  I jumped on the table and stared them down.  The little one kept trying to sniff me.  I hissed.  They left and then, ack ack ack!  What is happening?  I am stuck! Ack ack ack!  I can’t move!  Ack ack!  I flipped help me mommy I am hanging!  Ack ack!

Spouse came on my walk again today.  We found that we can walk down the main street, then cut over to Bay Blvd. where there is a nice walking path through the industrial area.  There are grassy knolls, streams, ducks and an egret fishing in the pond.  It is a decent walk where I feel safe.  At one point, we walk past a scented candle factory…  oh that is nice!  There is hardly any traffic on this Sunday in Utah.

We made arrangements for Bill to bring Arty over to the Elks tomorrow where we can test all the tanks and the valves and all that stuff.  This is going to be a major hemorrhoid.  We will have to move Hannah out of her spot into one of the dry spots here, and move Arty into the full hookup site so we can do what we need to do.  We will probably keep him overnight, and if it looks good, we will pay the price and suffer the consequences of two rigs!  Which one will we use for the night?  What about Rudy?  Ugh…

First, we need to find a place to store Arty.  We could use the place he is at now, but that is expensive and we don’t know how long, and the weather, and…  Bill told us of a place about 200 miles south that has covered storage, but there is a waiting list for that.  Being Sunday, most other places were closed so we could not find any details, so that will be part of our day tomorrow.

This is going to be an overwhelming adjustment, but we can only do one day at a time.  We will make it work… somehow.

We had nothing really planned for the day.  Spouse did NOT want to go on another scenic drive after yesterday’s adventure, so we spent the day lazing.  How odd is that? 

We took Rudy to his park where he can roam.  When some people came over with their dogs, he sat on the table and let them know to keep their distance, but he wasn’t too perturbed until he tried to move.  His collar got stuck in weaving of the metal table and he flipped over when he tried to jump!  It was scary but I got him before any damage was done, and was able to unhook him, poor guy.  He had such a look of panic in his eyes, I felt so bad for him.  He was soooo obedient on his walk back to Hannah! He didn’t even stop to sniff one thing on the way back. I think he was happy he was home…  Hope he feels that way about Arty…


No comments:

Post a Comment