Monday, May 31, 2021

May 31, 2021 The Last Supper

 

May 31, 2021
 

Why are those little humans back and why do they want to touch me?  And why is my human allowing that?  I know my human knows my distress, but I behave… this time.

After my morning walk, the realization sunk in.

We have been at the ‘Laugeness RV resort’ for a week now, and we will be moving on tomorrow.  The main reason for this trip was to visit Paul and Merrillee and their families.  And now comes the next leg of the journey:  ‘while we are out that way, why don’t we…’.  Spouse has never been to the south east so we will be heading to the Smokey Mountains via Chattanooga, then to Charleston and Savannah.  At that point, he will have been in all 50 states.  We have no idea how we will get home, but we will figure it out.  Since hurricane season starts tomorrow, I doubt we will be keeping too far south, though…

But today, we need to get Hannah and us ready.  Cleaning, laundry at the ‘resort’, grocery shopping, organizing and all that.  I am going to miss this WI-FI big time!  I will continue to write daily, but I don’t know if I will be able to post it daily, so please bear with me.

We had a great Memorial Day Barbecue with the clan and said our goodbyes to daughter Lauren, spouse Luke and the three little ones.  Tomorrow will be bittersweet, but it is time.  I am sure Paul and Merrillee want to park in their garage again.  You know what they say about visitors…  they are like fish, they smell after a few days!

 

                                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment