Monday, July 14, 2014

July 14, 2014 Slow motion...


Monday, July 14, 2014

Where are my humans?  Why did they leave me?  Wait, is that them?

Last night was a late night.  Merrillee and I took a walk after 10pm.  It was still quite warm.  Rudy came running to me when I came home.  He is used to having us around 24/7 and now we are not there.  Poor guy... we give him plenty of play time.

 This morning, I took my walk around the neighborhood.  Looked a little like rain was on the horizon.  The homes are beautiful with large yards and lots of green.  When I got back, I settled on the back patio with some coffee... and some thunder...  and then some rain...  I went back to Hannah to see how Rudy was coping and he was indifferent.

 Today we were going to just hang out.  We ran errands with Merrillee which included visiting her horses.  Back to Spouse's new favorite haunt - Cracker Barrel, for breakfast.  And just general visiting.  It was good to not have anything big on our agenda. 

 The thunder and rain came and went all day long.  I was cooking dinner in Hannah and I loved just listening to the sounds of the clouds.

One thing I don't like here is that I am either very warm, or very cold!  Warm and muggy outside, and air conditioners fully cranked on the inside...  I guess I better get used to it for a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment