Thursday, July 24, 2014

July 24, 2014 Nothin' don'


Thursday July 24, 2014

 My maternal human just went outside.  Let me see if I can open the door.  if I put my paw right here... yes!  I am free!  My paternal human is following me!  Oooh, this bush smells good.  What?  What's that sound?  Freeze....  meoooow!  My paternal human got me!

 We woke to a cool morning.  It rained some last night.  Today, we have nothing of significance on our agenda.  After my walk, we began cleaning and getting ready for the grandkids.  They are coming in tomorrow at 9:00 pm.  So we dedicated today to cleaning, grocery shopping and stuff like that.   Spouse fixed our drain in the galley.  We are ready to go.  Now we have to untrain Rudy from opening the door...


I dropped my glasses and they were all bent.  I had to get new ones, but what strength?  The picture is me testing them out.

 


Tomorrow... follow us and see if we got lost on the metro; miss picking up a grandkid, or make the 6:00 news in some fashion!

No comments:

Post a Comment