Saturday, September 26, 2015

Going Home

September 26, 2015

I want to give my maternal human some love.  I will sit on her chest while she sleeps.  I will rub her face and move my paws on her.  Purr purr purr... Oh look out the window at that!  Gotta run!

Woke up to a herd of deer behind Hannah.  Rudy didn't know what to make of those 'big dogs'. 

Today we are going home.  Up early to hit the road.  We readied Hannah and headed on the back roads.  It is quite pretty here, but DRY.  Rolling brown hills dotted with thirsty oaks take us to 101 south.  Lots of wineries and grapevines going home.

All in all, Hannah is in pretty good shape.  She needs a new this, and a tweak of that, but she will live to see more trips.


There is nothing like going, and there is nothing like going home.  Rudy was quite excited to see his yard.  Let the cleanup begin...

No comments:

Post a Comment