Thursday, August 24, 2017

August 23, 2017 Have a Hart

August 23, 2017

My maternal human is laying down.  My humans have been gone so much and I have been so lonely.  I must lay on her and curl my paws.  My purr box is on high.  Human, it feels good to curl my paws on you.  Don’t move.

Today, we played Hart Ranch.  It was only a 5 mile drive for us.  The course looks benign at first sight…  HAH!!  It chewed us up and spit us out!  The greens are as fast as I have even seen!  There are creeks, and barrancas.  It was diabolical!  We played as a 5 some, which is never good for me.  It messes with my concentration.  Plus, I had to ride in a cart.  Sure, I walk quite a bit, but it was aggravating not having the right club and having to yell for it.  That messed with my concentration big time.  One of the guys withdrew after about 14 holes.  The course was just too much for him.   



It was actually quite a beautiful course, loaded with deer and wild turkey.  The Hart Ranch Cattle Choir serenaded as we started, moooooving us along quite nicely.   I would play it again, but now I know a little about it so I can play it differently.  All except the one par 4 hole that I actually birdied with my 25 foot miraculous putt…  I am sure you had to have heard my scream…


Another dinner with the brothers Weingartner.  Hey, I saw that Rich Hill pitched 9 no hit innings for the Dodgers but they didn’t score and he lost the game in the 10th.  OUCH!

No comments:

Post a Comment